“Caraston Hall have successfully supported and accommodated some of the most challenging / complex clients who have a long history of poor mental health. I looks forward to working with them when we develop our services and will be highly recommending Caraston Hall to Lee Mill (Low secure Unit) for future referrals.’ Plymouth Assertive Outreach Service”
"Staff are very caring and show genuine compassion for people’ CQC Inspector"
“I benefitted from the good service, there was no stress involved and staff carried out support in a non-intrusive manner.”
“Caraston are really good at managing risk and clients with complex needs’ Exeter Psychosis team.”
Caraston Hall - Supported Living Services in Devon
Recovery-focused support and care for adults with mental health problems or a learning disability
Caraston is a well established Exeter-based organisation providing high-quality support, care and housing to people with Mental Health problems and those with Learning Disabilities.
We provide recovery focused support and care for adults who have mental health problems or a Learning disability. We offer a range of accommodation and support options that provide a complete care pathway from intensive 24hr support through to respite & Intermediate care and then moving onto semi-independent living. Caraston supported living empowers people, giving them hope for the future so that they can go on to live an independent life out in the community.
The ethos of Caraston is to provide ‘Recovery Focused’ support in our high-quality accommodation to help people maximise opportunity and independence.
CQC Overall Rating
12 November 2016
We enable people to
- Take control of their lives and make choices about their lives
- Develop key skills in activities of daily living
- Develop self-management strategies to achieve mental well-being
- Take on a meaningful role in the community which can include voluntary work, education, training and supported employment places
- Meet their spiritual, faith and cultural needs
- Develop emotional resilience to cope with daily events
- Promote and nurture links with family, friends and social networks that support the individual’s recovery
- Develop the skills required for moving into more independent living such as tenancy management, budgeting, managing utilities etc
Please email completed referral form along with the most recent CPA and risk assessment and send it to: email@example.com
I benefitted from the good service, there was no stress involved and staff carried out support in a non-intrusive manner.
Staff are very caring and show genuine compassion for people’ CQC Inspector.
Caraston are really good at managing risk and clients with complex needs’ Exeter Psychosis team