82 Milehouse Road, Plymouth.
A 24 hour Residential Care Home for adults with mental health problems and complex needs.
82 Milehouse Road, Plymouth is a five bed CQC Registered 24 hour Residential Care Home for adults with mental health problems and complex needs. The regulated care and support service Caraston Hall provides is designed to offer a care pathway for people leaving acute inpatient settings to live in the community. The pathway allows people to recover from illness and live as independently as possible.
The house has been redeveloped to provide a welcoming, bright and spacious home. All five bedrooms are ensuite, providing comfort and dignity to clients.
Our aim is: ‘To provide safe, quality care, support and housing that creates an environment which promotes recovery and enables individuals with complex mental health problems and learning disabilities to thrive.’
Care and support
The experienced staff team enable people to:
- Take control of their lives and make choices about their future.
- Develop skills in the activities of daily living.
- Take on a meaningful role in the community, including voluntary work, education, training, supported employment placements.
- Develop self-management strategies to achieve sustained mental well being.
- Promote and nurture links with family, friends and social networks that support the individual’s recovery.
- Develop skills required for moving into more independent living such as tenancy management, budgeting, managing utilities, etc.
- Meet their spiritual, faith and cultural needs.
- Develop emotional resilience to cope with normal life events.
The kitchen used for individuals and cooking groups. Residents are encouraged to expand their culinary skills and develop healthy eating habits
For more information call 01392 203877 [select option 3 for Plymouth] or email email@example.com